Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you looking for an entry-level HR position offering professional growth? How about an opportunity to gain experience with a Fortune 100 corporation? Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help increase the efficiency and performance of the talent acquisition department. This exciting, contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Create trusted partnerships with recruiters, managers, and leaders.
• Utilize applicant tracking systems for pre-hire, post-hire, and onboarding functions.
• Assist recruiters with interview scheduling, report generating, and special administrative support tasks as assigned.
What you will gain:
• Valuable knowledge of the financial industry earned at one of the country’s largest wealth management firms.
• Resume-enhancing professional experience at one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work!
• Fantastic hourly pay and an opportunity for professional growth.
What our client is seeking:
• A friendly, organized individual with a supportive attitude and strong work ethic will become an asset to this team!
• Someone with a strong understanding of full-lifecycle recruiting processes and practices will be welcomed with open arms.
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, someone with previous experience in an HR or TA coordinator positions, and experience using applicant tracking systems is preferred.