Want to join a company that prides itself on reputation & culture? We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the senior executive (Co-Founder) for our client, an award-winning “top workplace”! This exciting, direct-hire position is in Clayton, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Executive Assistant will provide support to Co-Founder in both a professional and personal capacity including complex calendar and meeting management
• Communication liaison between internal departments and Co-Founder as well as other executives
• Partner closely with other enterprise-wide executive assistants across the organization to plan and execute meetings, and other events including travel coordination for professional and personal schedule
• Maintain high level of confidentiality, integrity, discretion and judgement
• Read, write, prepare correspondence, conduct research, interpret data, and proof documents
Who our client seeks:
• Over 10 years of experience supporting a senior executive while being exceptionally organized, collaborative, proactive, and self-reliant in a face paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Bluebeam Software and/or ACT Software is a plus
What our client offers:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
• Generously funded profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401k and tuition reimbursement for associates
• Paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, 1-week paid volunteer leave each year, and much more!