How would you like to work for a growing company where YOU, the employee, are always considered the greatest asset to the company? We are seeking a part-time contract Receptionst/Office Assistant for our client. This exciting, contract (4 months) position is located in Clayton, MO.
• Serve as a warm, welcoming, first point-of-contact for incoming calls and visitors, directing calls and inquiries to the appropriate parties.
• Maintain office supplies, manage incoming and outgoing mail, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Transcribe letters and documents using dictaphone or through Windows Media Player.
What our client offers:
• Earn competitive hourly compensation & valuable, corporate experience in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial workplace culture.
• Become part of a warm, welcoming, and creative team of motivated professionals!
Who our client seeks:
• A “team player” withan outgoing personality and a successful multi-tasker will be welcomed with open arms.
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, strong transcription skills are required with a proficiency in Microsoft Word.