Client Insight Specialist
Are you a data-driven, “out-of-the-box” thinker with a desire to provide the best possible experience for your clients? Ready to gain valuable experience at a top Fortune 100 company? We are seeking a Client Insight Specialist to support the development and enforcement of insight tools and processes. This contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Managing day-to-day usage of insights tools (survey tool, insights community and any new tools that may be introduced), along with the development and enforcement of best practices for using
• Managing insights vendor relationships (both primary and secondary research providers), ensuring completion of due diligence process, adherence to master services agreements and project documentation creation/execution
• Developing research metrics to track and report, in order to drive continuous improvement and effectiveness of research efforts
• Building and maintaining client insights repositories and infrastructure to help efficiently facilitate knowledge sharing across internal stakeholders
• Responsible for developing analysis plans and initial insights identification/development in partnership with Client Insights Analysts
What our client offers:
• Resume-enhancing experience at one of St. Louis’ top headquarters firms.
• Competitive compensation and an opportunity for professional growth.
• Join a company consistently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work!
Who our client seeks:
• Your “out-of-the-box” critical thinking and problem-solving abilities will likely lead you to success in this role.
• Broad knowledge of marketing disciplines, including moderate knowledge of consumer insights and research (quantitative and qualitative).
• Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel, experience with survey software & SPSS is a plus!