Service Specialist, Financial
How would you like to solve your customers’ problems while gaining valuable knowledge and experience in the financial services industry? Would you be interested in working for an organization that helps families manage their financial lives? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company! Our client is seeking a Financial Service Specialist that will provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients. This well-paying, contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
• Delivering world class customer service by answering incoming phone calls and assisting with opening accounts, editing customer information, and solving problems.
• Communicating complex financial and technical information in a way that ensures your customer is well-educated and fully grasps the concepts.
• Ensuring that your suggested solutions are within company guidelines and policies.
What you will gain:
• Valuable experience in one of the country’s largest wealth management firms!
• Paid, on-the-job training and valuable knowledge in the wealth management industry!
• Job experience that stands out on a resume and makes YOU extremely marketable!
• Fantastic hourly pay and an opportunity for growth within the company!
Experience and skills our client is seeking:
• Previous experience in a heavy volume call center will give YOU an advantage!
• Our client will be interested if you excel at learning new information, are comfortable explaining complex information over the phone, and like to ensure your customer is happy and taken care of.
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, someone with advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills is preferred.