Project Manager, Marketing
Are you a data-driven, “out-of-the-box” thinker with a desire to provide the best possible experience for your clients? Ready to gain valuable experience at a top Fortune 100 company? We are seeking a Project Manager, Marketing to support marketing initiatives. This contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Collect and organize project plans to meet objectives working with in-house creative teams and outside agencies.
• Lead cross-functional project teams
• Secure approvals for all projects working with Compliance and Legal departments.
• Manage deadline expectations and work with team members on planning and production lead-times.
What our client offers:
• Resume-enhancing experience at one of St. Louis’ top headquarters firms.
• Competitive compensation and an opportunity for professional growth.
• Join a company consistently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work!
Who our client seeks:
• Your ability to identify, prioritize and communicate with multiple divisions and teams will likely lead you to success in this role!
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills with an emphasis in marketing will come in handy in this position.
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, a Bachelor’s degree and marketing experience is required with expertise in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional.