Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
Do you enjoy the feeling of helping someone land that dream job? Are you looking to develop your skills with an outstanding organization? This Fortune-500 company is now seeking a qualified full cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist with their recruiting process including screening, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the talent acquisition process. This contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Conduct high volume recruitment activities.
• Track candidate activity in the applicant tracking systems and schedule interviews using event management system. Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature, and other talent acquisition related tools.
• Collaborate with other team members regarding pipeline management and source candidates as needed while maintaining a high sense of urgency, responsiveness, follow up/follow through, with excellent attention to detail
What our client offers its employees:
• Fantastic compensation, remote opportunity
• Valuable experience with opportunity for growth.
• A fun, fast-paced, and inviting culture.
What our client is seeking:
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, previous 4+ years of experience with recruiting, specifically in a corporate setting, is preferred.
• An upbeat, organized individual who enjoys working in a collaborative organization.
• Must have extensive use with ATS and other technology/software. Prefer experience working with Kenexa Brassring.