Director of Marketing
How would you like to work for a growing company where YOU, the employee, are always considered the greatest asset to the company? We are seeking a Director of Marketing for our client, a thriving architectual firm. This position will develop and implement a unique strategy to drive brand awareness. This exciting, direct hire position is located in St. Louis, MO.
• Oversee Marketing Department staff and projects while creating and executing a strategy for brand awareness.
• Prepare annually a budget and report quarterly and variances
• Supervise the creation & updating listing brochures, designing and producing postcards & mailers
• Preparing brokerage presentation materials including tour books, offering memorandums, broker opinion of values, aerial maps
• Be able to edit and manipulate photos, maps, images and floorplans
• Collaborate as needed to design/order listing signage and banners
• Supervise the development of graphics, imagery and video for social media and website
What our client offers:
• Earn competitive compensation & valuable, corporate experience in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial workplace culture.
• Become part of a warm, welcoming, and creative team of motivated professionals!
Who our client seeks:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, with a minimum 5 years’ work experience
• Applicants must have a portfolio containing print and digital design work.
• Excellent proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Basic video editing and motion graphics experience a plus (Adobe Premier/After Effects)
• Track record of successfully managing a department or team
• Photography and/videography skills a plus