How would you like to work for a growing company where YOU, the employee, are always considered the greatest asset to the company? We are seeking a Intern Architect for our client, a thriving commercial real estate firm. You will learn all aspects of the profession, from the building arts to the technical tools of an architect. This exciting, direct hire position is located in Creve Coeur, MO.
• Prepare architectural plans, presentation materials and other drafting tasks under direction and supervision of the Project Architect
• Support project teams in development of design documentation for each project phase.
• Prepare and revise documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, and details.
• Coordination of specs with construction documents.
• Assists in site analysis, research of concept, benchmarks, typology, and precedents.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and schedules with strong attention to detail, not afraid to ask questions.
What our client offers:
• Earn competitive compensation & valuable, corporate experience in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial workplace culture.
• Opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
• Become part of a warm, welcoming, and creative team of motivated professionals!
Who our client seeks:
• Accredited professional degree in architecture from a NAAB accredited program is required.
• One to Three years of experience with drawing and document production.
• Design capability with knowledge of building codes.
• Requires understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite preferred, SketchUP, and Bluebeam.