How would you like to work for a growing company where YOU, the employee, are always considered the greatest asset to the company? We are seeking a Project Architect for our client, a thriving commercial real estate firm. You will be responsible to independently perform a wide variety of conventional and moderately complex architectural assignments by applying architectural design standards, practices, and techniques. This exciting, direct hire position is located in Creve Coeur, MO.
• Organizes drawing set and oversees drafters in completing all submissions
• Produces drawings without supervision and coordinates meetings with consultants as necessary to produce documents
• Organizes and leads site visits and surveys
• Conducts material research and meets with vendors as necessary to understand materials and products
• Complete assignments working with general directions from Project Managers / Principals
• Research, evaluate, and apply knowledge of architecture to the development and completion of Construction Documents
• Perform building and energy code research, materials research and assist with specification writing
• Communicate with code officials, owners, consultants, and contractors
• Assist with Construction Administration tasks including responding to RFIs, performing submittal reviews, site observation, and project closeout.
What our client offers:
• Earn competitive compensation & valuable, corporate experience in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial workplace culture.
• Opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
• Become part of a warm, welcoming, and creative team of motivated professionals!
Who our client seeks:
• Accredited Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture, or Master’s of Architecture) with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD (AutoCAD Architecture is a plus) and REVIT
• Requires proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, and techniques, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in sketching, rendering, modelbuilding, and presentation drawing
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills