Are you an experienced human resources professional looking to gain valuable experience with a top St. Louis workplace? This Fortune 100 company is now seeking an HR Generalist to support their corporate HR functions over the phone. This well-paying, contract position is located in West County, St. Louis, MO.
Day-to-day activities include:
• First point of contact from US firm associates for all HR related matters including, but not limited to Policy & Procedures, COVID-19, HR records, Compensation, Recruiting & Associate Relations.
• Maintain company-wide human resources policies, processes and procedures.
• Research employment laws and regulations, monitoring trends and reviewing market data.
• Assist with the implementation of new policies.
What you will gain:
• Resume-enhancing professional experience with an opportunity for growth at a Fortune 100 company.
• Fantastic hourly compensation earned at a top St. Louis-headquartered firm!
• Join a fun, fast-paced, and inviting culture at one of the city’s best places to work!!
What our client is seeking:
• An upbeat, organized individual who enjoys working in a collaborative organization will be welcomed with open arms.
• Your understanding of best HR practices and your ability to learn new systems quickly will come in handy in this position!
• Due to the nature of this opportunity, someone with HR Generalist experience and familiarity with contact management software is preferred.