We are seeking a Graphic Designer to be part of a team responsible for creating and maintaining marketing communications seen by millions of clients, investors and associates. You will apply your production design expertise to a wide array of materials and digital channels. Our client is known as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work. This well-paying, contract position is located in Des Peres, MO.
• Ensure company brand guidelines are applied consistently across all materials produced including typography, imagery and all graphic elements.
• Apply knowledge of brand, target audience insights and business objectives to create marketing materials and advertisements
• Review materials and make updates for brand alignment.
• Partner with external agencies and internal stakeholders throughout the creative development process to provide design solutions that align to firm requirements and brand standards.
• Help create marketing materials for integrated campaigns to be customized by local branches using a new marketing tool
What our client offers:
• Paid, on-the-job training, and valuable knowledge at a top, local Fortune 100 firm.
• Competitive compensation, resume-enhancing experience, and an opportunity for professional growth.
• Join a company consistently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work!
Who our client seeks:
• Degree in Graphic Design or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience with demonstrated success in brand building through digital and print design.
• Comfortable taking direction from senior graphic designers and business stakeholders and interpreting to improve designs required, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of creating accessible artwork – including color contract, text size and screen-reader accessibility preferred
• Prior experience in highly-regulated industry like financial services or healthcare preferred
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Acrobat Illustrator and Photoshop required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel required
• Prior experience working with digital asset management system, local marketing customization, and preferred digital project management tool like Workfront preferred