Do you enjoy leading strategic design, architecture and development of multiple highly complex digital experiences to meet brand initatives? We are seeking a UX Architect to help ensure the success of our clients digital strategy and brand initiatives. Our client is known as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work. This well-paying, contract position is located in Des Peres, MO.
• Serve as senior subject matter expert in the disciplines of user research, design thinking methodology, interaction design, planning and digital strategy.
• Leverage client insights to inform experience strategy, design thinking methodology, interaction design, and planning.
• Translate end user research and apply learnings to design of highly personalized and targeted digital user experiences.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine appropriate architecture and desired outcomes, including project team, digital agencies and other firm stakeholders.
• Deeply understand firm’s brand positioning and ensure brand is represented across all client and associate experiences.
• Establish a close working relationship with strategy, messaging and channel teams to ensure that look and feel of digital properties align to the firm’s brand standards.
• Inform screen designs based on end-user workflow and information needs as well as set direction and ensure that site development is in alignment with desired user experience.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine appropriate architecture and desired outcomes, including project team, digital agencies and business areas.
• Manage multiple highly complex digital projects simultaneously.
• Identify emerging trends and innovations in the discipline of user experience design and mentoring others to ensure the firm’s user experience design capabilities align with industry and client expectations. Responsible for ensuring that client and prospect digital experiences meet the needs of users and align to the company brand.
What our client offers:
• Paid, on-the-job training, and valuable knowledge at a top, local Fortune 100 firm.
• Competitive compensation, resume-enhancing experience, and an opportunity for professional growth.
• Join a company consistently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work!
Who our client seeks:
• B.S. in Digital Arts, Marketing, eCommerce, Design, Human Factors, Computer Science or related field required.
• Minimum of 7 years experience directly related to user experience or digital products.
• Expert ability to apply Human Centered design principles and design thinking methodologies as well as ability to lead others in applying these methodologies.
• Strong working knowledge of responsive web and mobile-application design and development.
• Expert ability to gather requirements and lead site design to meet business needs.
• Prior experience with digital design system required
• Prior experience designing and executing remote user research required
• Prior experience working in a highly-regulated industry like financial services or healthcare preferred
• Prior experience on lead generation and website personalization preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel required
• Proficient in Sketch or Figma preferred
• Proficient in Invision preferred
• Familiar with Axure preferred
• Prior experience with digital project management tool like Workfront preferred