Bookkeeper / Accountant
Our client is an e-commerce & technology company known for its products and solutions. The Bookkeeper/Accountant opportunity is an entry level position that performs monthly accounting duties, including general ledger and other accounting and reporting functions. This is a contract-to-hire position located in Clayton, MO.
• Maintain Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payables recording all business transactions to appropriate GL code.
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries.
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet and income/expense accounts.
• Maintain and update accounting controls by implementing existing policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or 2 to 4 years equivalent related work experience; Degree in Accounting is preferred
• Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
• Detail oriented and good time management skills
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word, NetSuite experience is preferred with a knowledge of ERP/CRM systems