Component Assembly Specialist
Are you an experienced mechanical professional looking for your next challenge? How would you like to work for a company that is known as the leading manufacturer of equipment used by contractors and manufacturers around the globe? Our client is seeking a Component Assembly Specialist to assemble basic mechanical and electrical components related to pressure vessels. This exciting, contract-to-hire position located in Washington, MO.
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:20 pm with ½ hour for lunch at noon each day
• Prepares tools that help prepare surfaces for commercial grade finishes.
• Uses powered and non-powered hand tools and powered vises.
• Checks units for quality, workmanship and leaks and makes repairs or adjustments as needed.
• Continuous mental or visual attention required to maintain tolerances during assembly. Failure to maintain tolerances can result in lethal product failures.
• May attend seminars or other training to keep skills up to date.
• Seeks out and implements continuous quality improvements.
• Actively participates in LEAN activities such as PDCA, A-3, and Root Cause Analysis activities
• Demonstrates flexibility when asked to take on new tasks.
What our client offers:
• Resume-enhancing, professional experience with an organization that values employee growth and work/life balance!
• Competitive compensation and a valuable opportunity to enhance positive departmental growth.
• Join a warm & family-like work culture that radiates love, inspiration, and fulfillment.
Who our client is seeking:
• Must be able to read and interpret schematics, engineering assembly drawings and bills of materials.
• Should have normal abilities to use basic powered and non-powered tools.
• With initial training, must be able to read and interpret schematics, engineering assembly drawings and bills of material.
• Must be able to use power and non-power tools.
• Must be able to match parts numbers from drawings and job orders to parts bins and Kan Ban labels.
• Attendance and punctuality are essential to the role.