Machine Assembly Specialist
Are you an experienced mechanical professional looking for your next challenge? How would you like to work for a company that is known as the leading manufacturer of equipment used by contractors and manufacturers around the globe? Our client is seeking a Machine Assembly Specialist to aid in the fabrication, maintenance and repair of component parts and products. This exciting, contract-to-hire position located in Washington, MO.
• Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform basic electrical wiring.
• Work with both mechanical and electrical schematics to arrive at standard mechanical and electrical assemblies.
• Uses machine tools, hand tools, tow motor, overhead crane and forklifts as needed to accomplish the work
• May attend seminars or other training to keep skills up to date
• Actively participates in LEAN activities such as PDCA, A-3, and Root Cause Analysis activities
What our client offers:
• Resume-enhancing, professional experience with an organization that values employee growth and work/life balance!
• Competitive compensation and a valuable opportunity to enhance positive departmental growth.
• Join a warm & family-like work culture that radiates love, inspiration, and fulfillment.
Who our client is seeking:
• Requires working from standard mechanical and/or electrical drawings.
• Judgment must be used to plan and perform work.
• Experience in operating a forklift and overhead crane is required in some areas
• Must be able to read and apply electrical schematics, mechanical and/or electrical drawings
• A working knowledge of basic machine tools and general knowledge of mechanics
• Job requires great attention to detail on minor components, a craft skillset
• Demonstrates conscious safety activities around electrical power panels