Changing Bullet Types: Make sure the Home tab
- Make sure the Home tab of the ribbon is displayed.
- Locate the Bullets tool within the Paragraph group. Click the down-arrow at the right of the Bullets tool. Word displays a palette of options.
- Select a bullet style from those shown in the Bullet Library portion of the palette.
- If you don’t like any of the styles shown, click Define New Bullet. Word displays the Define New Bullet dialog box.
- Click the Symbol button. Word displays the Symbol dialog box.
- Select a symbol to use as a bullet from among those shown.
- You can select a different set of symbols by selecting a different typeface in the Font drop-down list.
- When you have selected a symbol, click on OK. Word displays the Define New Bullet dialog box again.
- Click on OK to close the dialog box.