Sharing your Calendar
1. Open your Outlook Calendar. In the left navigation panel click Share My Calendar.
2. In the Calendar Properties dialog box, select the Permissions tab and click Add.
3. Select names from the list, or type in your co-workers’ names.
4. For each selected name, click Add to place the name in the Add Users box. When done, click OK.
! We recommend providing limited access when sharing your calendar. The following steps explain how.
5. In the Permissions tab’s Name box, highlight the names you have just added.
6. In the lower section of the box (under Permissions), click the Permissions Level. Select Contributor or Reviewer to allow limited access to your calendar. A Contributor can add; a Reviewer can see but not create files; neither can change existing entries. This table shows the available and recommended Permission levels.